Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sunday Speculations: Speculations on the past and the future

Another sip of coffee,
another whispered prayer,
can't you feel the excitement
wafting through the morning air.

Something good is bound to happen
before this week ends,
so open you mind to the possibilities
this positive feeling portents.


Happy Last Sunday in June 2015!

The year is about half over, it is time to review my accomplishments and resolutions. First I did not make resolutions on January 1, 2015, instead I wrote a 2015 To Do List. I have accomplished a few of the items on the list, but not everything. It really does not matter how much I accomplish as long as I accomplish something. I still have six months left to accomplish the important stuff on the list.

What is the important stuff on the list? For me prayer, meditation, writing, and a positive attitude is important. I have managed to write something everyday for the past six months. I have prayed and meditated everyday for the past six months. Everyday for the past six months I have struggled to maintain a positive attitude and fight off depression. Sometimes I have succeeded and sometimes I have failed. I will have to wait to see how I do with these goals in the next six months.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9