Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Motivation: Looking for Motivation

I am looking for motivation. I am seeking motivation to write and to do housework. I into this apartment on June 9, so there is not much housework to do. I have a lot of unpacking and rearranging the kitchen. I have furniture in the living room, but one in eithr bedroom. My sister is supposed to move in with me sometime between now and July 1.

I suspect I am depressed because depression always kicks my motivation out the window. I am not sure why I am depressed. Am I depressed because of the move? Am I depressed because I need to get thing organized, but have no place to put anything? Why am I depressed?

I could be depressed because I am not eating a well balanced diet. It is possible I am not getting enough sleep. I am still sleeping on the loveseat. I am tired of sleeping on it. Laying down causes lower back pain, which I have medication for. The medication dulls the pain, but it makes me groggy the next day. I think my biggest problem is that I am just tired of living alone. I will be happy when my sister moves in so that I do not have to talk to myself or my pet rocks.


Moving depressing
the half empty apartment
waits for furniture.
 

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9