Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday Word: Dreams

I've had some really weird dreams lately. I know I've written about my weird dreams before, but I'm not sure which blog I posted them to. I have a dream journal on writing.com that I use to put my dreams in. I also have a pen and paper dream journal so that I can write them down when I first wake up. For the past week or two my dreams have been fragmented. I will dream, wake up, go back to sleep, and then dream again.

The other day, during an afternoon nap, I dreamed about a black widow spider crawling across green grass. The spider had a huge shiny black abdomen without the characteristic red hour glass shape on her back. The spider was crawling across the brightest green grass I've ever seen. She was crawling across the top of the green grass.

I dream in color. I have dreamed in color all my life. I like dreaming in color because it helps me remember the dreams. I don't know how many other people dream in color but I know there are a lot of them.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9