Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tuesday's Tip: A Writer Should Never Leave the House Without a Good Breakfast or Lunch

Yesterday my breakfast consisted of cereal with hot coffee poured over it. I know that milk is the traditional liquid to pour over cereal, but I have never been a fan of a traditional breakfast. Don't assume that I don't like a traditional breakfast, I do; it's just that I don't want it for breakfast. I prefer a nontraditional breakfast such as tossed salad and scrambled eggs, cereal with coffee poured over it, or whatever is leftover from last night's supper.

Anyway, on Monday I ate two bowls of cereal with coffee poured over them and then I left house (my studio apartment). I went to one of the food pantries to pick up some food. I had to stand in line to get the food. By the time I returned to the house with the food I was tired, but since, I received a check in the mail, I could only stay long enough to put the perishables away and eat a little more food. I fixed myself a small sandwich.

Because my energy was lagging I need more the just a small sandwich. I fixed the sandwich, ate it, and then went to the bank. By the time I returned home I was so tired I could not think. I could not focus on writing or reviewing. I took an afternoon nap; however that did not seem to help. I realized this morning the problem was caused by too little food for breakfast and lunch. A little more food would have helped my energy level.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9