Friday, May 23, 2014

Fiction Friday: Since I Cannot Focus on a Story I Will Write a Poem for Luck Penny Day

It is Fiction Friday, which means this entry should contain a story. Unfortunately, my muse or my mind cannot focus because my thinking is slow this morning. I suspect this comes form the fact that I did not get to sleep until 1:30 or 2:00 am. The only explanation I can deduce is that I had too many sweets when I went to the Holy Day celebration at the Baha'i Center last night. Either that or I was too excited  to sleep because a friend gave me the book Harley-Davidson 100 Years. It really does not matter why I could not sleep just that I was unable to sleep.

Lucky Penny Day
pick up the next penny
with heads up for luck.

All right, that probably is not the greatest senyru, but it just came off the top of my head so I probably needs a bit of rewriting. Maybe I should write a Harley-Davidson poem instead. Unfortunately, I just seem to stare at the screen without any idea about how to start. Perhaps I need a little more caffeine or something more to eat then Hostess Twinkies for breakfast.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9