Tuesday, January 07, 2014

My first Breakfast on Tuesday morning

For my first breakfast (yes, I follow the Hobbit custom of two breakfasts) I fixed mashed potatoes and carrots. I peeled four potatoes and put a small bag of carrots in a medium sized casserole dish. Then I added ¾ cup of beef broth and cinnamon to taste.

After putting everything in the dish, I put the dish in the microwave and cooked it for fifteen minutes (set the timer for five minutes at a time). I don’t know why it took the potatoes and carrots so long to cook, perhaps I need to consider purchasing a new microwave when I move.

potatoes carrots
a good breakfast on Tuesday
maybe fish later

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9