Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Midweek Reflections: Writing ideas

coffeemaker broke
stopped working in mid-cycle
no more fresh coffee

I wrote “Eulogy to My Coffeemaker” as an update to my Facebook status this morning, but I think I will expand on the poem or make it into a short story. Another idea for writing is “What do I believe: A statement of Faith”, I idea got when reading the writing.com spiritual newsletter this morning.

writing what I know
incorporated into
poems flash fiction

I wonder what else I can use for writing ides. I could write a rant about having to wash dishes by hand instead of putting them into a dishwasher. I know that washing them by hand is more eco-friendly and I know it is more enjoyable, especially in wintertime when the hot water warms your hands. However, I think that using a dishwasher if healthier because you can get the water hotter in a dishwasher. That could also be a good idea for an article.

Another good idea would be about taking a hot shower on a cold morning. I do not think it is as cold as I feel. I have not checked the temperature, but when I took some trash to the garage, it felt warmer then I thought. Maybe I will write a story or poem about the weather.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9