Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday Morning Thoughts on Coffee, Buttermilk, and Bananas

It's Monday morning again! I had difficulty getting up off the couch (all right maybe I need to consider purchasing a real bed). After about five or ten minutes I managed to get up turn off the alarm and take my first medication tablet (I have to take it on an empty stomach).

I finally got up started the coffee brewing and poured myself a glass of buttermilk. I took out the trash, finished or put away the dishes, and poured myself a cup of coffee. I then turned on the computers and started the virus detection scan on one. After that I ate a banana, took my second morning medication (age has its disadvantages), and poured myself another cup of coffee.

I think buttermilk, coffee, and bananas make a good first breakfast. I still have a banana left, so perhaps when I make oatmeal for my second breakfast I'll put a banana in it. I find that having two breakfast of a morning helps me warm up in winter.



Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9