Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 16: An update and Thought about the Coming Writing Week

NaNoWriMo Day 15 Word Count = 1,675
Total Word Count To Date = 26,840
Percentage of 50,000 Word NaNoWriMo Goal Written = 53%

Thought about the Upcoming Writing Week Events

Sunday = Right now I am planning on staying home, writing at least 1,667 words on Midnight in Suburbia, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, and packing at least one trunk.

Monday = An appraiser is coming by the house at 8:30 am, I have a doctor's appointment at 11:15 am about the swelling in my left leg, my sister is coming to take the stuff out the the storage unit so that she can take them to her storage shed., take papers for rental assistance to agency, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, call about apartments, and writing at least 1,667 words on Midnight in suburbia.

Tuesday = Writ at least 1,667 words on Midnight in Suburbia, pack more trunks and/or boxes, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, call about apartment, and finish what I did not have time to do on Monday.

Wednesday = Purchase cookies for my grief counseling meeting potluck meeting, write at least 1,667 words on Midnight in Suburbia, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, go to grief counseling meeting, call about apartment, and finish what I did not have time to do on Tuesday.

Thursday = Write at least 1,667 words on Midnight in Suburbia, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, call about apartments, pack if I still have stuff to pack, and finish what I did not have time to do on Wednesday.

Friday = Write at least 1,667 words on Midnight in suburbia, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, call about apartment if I have not found one yet or begin moving things into apartment, and finish what I did not have time to do on Thursday.

Saturday = Pick up free vegetables, write 1,667 words on Midnight in Suburbia, post update to this blog, respond to blog challenge prompt on writing.com, finish packing or move stuff to new apartment, and finish what I did not have time to do on Friday.

And people ask me why I have to set my alarm at 4:00 am; if I get up later then that I start my day off behind in something.

Please, check my portfolio Prosperous Snow.

Writing.Com is the premier online community for readers and writers of all interests and skill levels. Whether you are a casual reader searching for a good story or an enthusiastic writer looking for the perfect place to display your masterpieces, Writing.Com is the website for you!
--- Click Here! ---


Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9