Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 13: Update from a wery writer

NaNoWriMo Day 12 word count = 1,757
Total word count to date = 21,588

I am tired! I spent the entire morning waiting in line for food. The only writing I accomplished was a couple of entries in my pen and paper journal, which I carry with me at all times. I finally got back home about 11:45 am or 12:00 pm and carried the food I picked up this morning into the house. I then made a carafe of coffee, ate a couple of bananas and an egg sandwich. Then visitors came and I spent a couple of hours talking to them, while cleaning out a filing cabinet that I am leaving in the house when I move.

I am tired! I cannot go to sleep because I am not sleepy. I cannot go to sleep because I have to catch up on the writing I did not do this morning because I was waiting in line. I also have to make out some papers and print a three or four items off before I can go to bed. In addition, my back hurts from standing in line so long, so I think I will get something else to eat and take a pain pill.



Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9