Saturday, November 09, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 9: November 9, 2013 in Las Vega

NaNoWriMo Day 8 word count = 1,6733
Total word count to day = 14,409

Update on My Life

 1.  I have to find a place I to live by the end of the week (at least I think so).
 2.  While attempting to my my weekly scanner upload on my other computer I encountered the Blue Screen of Death. I finally go the scanner uploaded without encountering any more problems.
 3.  This afternoon I am going to look at an apartment, which I am not sure I can afford; however, I am going to look at it anyway.
  4.  This is the middle of the month and my bank account is almost drained from paying bills, so I am not sure how I am going to afford moving cost.
 5.  I have to turn in two prescriptions so that I can pick them up tomorrow. I  have enough money to pay for the prescriptions, but not much else.
 6.  I need gas in the car.
 7.  This is Day 9 of NaNoWriMo and I had delusions that I would be able to remain in this house until Day 25.
 8.  This is just another test of my persistence, which is beginning to wear a bit thin.
 9.  I need to purchase a couple dozen cookies for a dinner I am attending on Wednesday, November 20.
10. I need to earn enough Gift Points on writing.com to purchase another three month premium membership by December 31, 2013.

That is all that I can think of today, but I have no doubt that life will attempt to kick me in the teeth with something else before the end of NaNoWriMo or the end of the year. Considering that I have a full set of dentures you would think that life would find somebody with their original teeth still in their mouth. Yes, I still have my weird sense of humor.


Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9