Monday, November 11, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 11: Update and Some Thoughts

NaNoWriMo Day 10 word count = 1,803
Total word count to date = 17,933

Yesterday, when I reread what I had written I noticed some misspelled words. Now I have to decide whether to, take time from NaNoWriMo and, go back to do a spell check or just let the chapter remain as it is until December. Since I have to down load the chapters to another computer to do rewriting and grammar checking, I'll wait until December to correct the spelling as well.

I'm saving the chapters to a book in my writing.com port, so I can do spell checking. I didn't do any spell checking last night because by the time I was finished the chapter and other things I had to do online, I wanted to fall asleep on my keyboard. I went to the couch (which is the closest thing I have to a bed) and eventually went to sleep.

I would be nice if I got a chance for a nap this afternoon, but that isn't possible. Besides participating in National Novel Writing Month, I'm attempting to pack and find a place to live. All right, this is probably, my own fault; however, there isn't any use obsessing on that now because I'm too busy writing and packing to have time to worry or rather obsess over what I should have done.


Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9