Sunday, November 10, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 10: Word Count Update and My week in Review

NaNoWriMo Day 9 word count = 1,718
Total Word count to date = 16,130

My Week in Review

 1. Deleted the online game website from my favorites so I am not tempted to log on.

 2. Put Las Vegas Review-Journal website on my favorites list because I see no need in having a daily paper delivered to the house or anywhere that I live if I don't read it everyday. The website contains almost everything I want to read.

 3. Put a website on my favorites that gives mes access to comic strips, which is one of the reasons I was taking a newspaper. If I can access the comic strips on line then I don't need to subscribe to a newspaper.

 4. Set my writing and housework goals for this week, which I may or may not post in tomorrow's entry. This depends on whether I remember to post them here after I post them on writing.com.

 5. Found a video on YouTube that gives instructions on dealing with the blue screen of death, now all I have to do is watch it a couple more times and take notes.

 6. Made arrangements to look at an apartment on Tuesday because Monday is a holiday and the office is closed on weekends and holidays.

 7. Check my Facebook page and friended someone I haven't seen or heard from in several years.

 8. Posted an update to my Facebook page by posting the links to a couple of blog entries.

 9. Found out that, even when I don't close the lid on the washer, it still thinks that it went through the was cycle when it didn't.

10. Submitted two prescriptions that I have to pick up today.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9