Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 12: Update And Some Thoughts on Midnight in Suburbia

NaNoWriMo Day 11 word count = 1,898
Total word count to date = 19,831
Percentage of 50,000 word goal = 39

I have completed eleven chapter of Midnight in Suburbia and I have nineteen chapters left to write. I think of each day's writing as a chapter because that helps me focus on the plan I created in October. I am not following that plan completely, but I am using it as a guide.

I realized Sunday that there is at least one chapter I have not spell checked, I just cannot remember which chapter. I also realized that I used the name Ruby to refer to the main character's office manager rather then Rachel, but I am not sure which chapter I was working on at the time. I am not going back and look for either of those chapters until December.

I begin the rewrite in December so I can spell check, grammar check, and check the names of each character in the novel. I am in the middle of Novel Writing Month and moving so I do not have a lot of time to go back check much of anything in the chapters I have written to date. I suppose I could have a lot more on my plate and I will as soon as I have changed residence.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9