Wednesday, November 06, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 6: Updating my prograss and some thoughts about my chapters

NaNoWriMo Day 5 word count = 9,258
Chapter 5 word count = 2,043

Six days into National Novel Writing Month and I am having second thought about chapter 1. This is normal for me except that it is a little early in the month. Normally I start having second thought on my beginning chapter half-way through the month and then I write another chapter that I think would be a better beginning to the book. I do not rewrite any chapter I have completed, but I do write a new chapter and add it to my NaNoWriMo novel.

I completed a poem with the same name as my novel. The poem is not part of my word count because I started it before NaNoWriMo begin, but I may use it as the introduction or dedication after I finish the novel. I do not write my novel's introduction or dedication during NaNoWriMo; all though, sometimes I write a prologue. I did not write prologue yet, but I am still considering writing one before the end of November. This year I begins with chapter one without even considering what I wanted to say in the prologue.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9