Thursday, November 07, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 7: Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful...

1.  ...that I was able to make my daily word count goal, despite the fact that I got a late start yesterday. II wrote 1,738 words on Day 6, which brought my total word count up to 10,996,

2.  ...for Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 (Ode to Joy), which I am listening to while I am composing this entry.

3.  ...that I have access to the website Write or Die because timed writing helps dispel writer's block, which I cannot afford to experience during NaNoWriMo.

4.  ...for the individual bags of cookies and pretzels I received this morning with my senior food allotment because now I have something to nibble on while I compose this entry.

5.  ...that I have an automatic washer because I can put the clothes in the washer and let them wash while I am doing something else.

6.  ...for the nice weather we have here in Las Vegas.

7.  ...that I have an automatic clothes dryer because I do not have to hang clothes outside or over furniture to dry.

8.  ...for hot water because I dislike taking a cold shower in autumn.

9.  ...that I was able to make fresh coffee this morning. I am a writer, so I do not need any reason to be thankful for coffee.

10.  ...for my internet connection because it helps me stay in touch with my friends and family.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9