Saturday, November 02, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day 2: Yesterday's Accomplishments and Lessons

NaNoWriMo Day 1 Word count = 1,753
NaNoWriMo Day 1 2 pm sprint = 697

What did I learn yesterday?

Lesson 1:  Don't worry about spelling when doing the sprint because when I copy the sprint exercise to the chapter I can run a spell check to find the proper spelling of any miss spelled words.

Lesson 2:  Don't worry about grammar until after November 30 because part of rewriting and editing is grammar checking.

Lesson 3:   Don't be so focused on NaNoWriMo that I forget to make a shopping list before going to the grocery story. I didn't take a shopping list with me yesterday when I went to pick up some necessities, as a result I forgot to purchase laundry soap. This means I have to make an extra and unplanned strip to the store for laundry soap. The extra trip will cut into my NaNoWriMo writing time.

Visit My Portfolio @ Writing.Com

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9