Friday, March 22, 2013

A Very Good Day

It is after sunset on Friday, March 22, 2013, which was a very good day. I began using my new cell phone today. Yesterday, when I went to Smith's Food and Drug Store there was a kiosk set up in front and they were taking applications for free Senior cell phones. The phone and 250 minutes a month are free. The phone is a Sanyo, with a camera and e-mail access. I still have to learn to use the features.

Today was a very good day because I still have electricity and I can still access the Internet. I picked up a loaf of free day old bread and then went to pick up my senior food allotment. This month the canned meat is beef with juice, so I can make some sloppy joes over the weekend.

I encountered one problem with my car. It is making an odd noise and I am not sure what is causing it. The noise sounds like metal on metal, so it may be the breaks. I will have to take to my mechanic and his number is in the memory of my old phone so I have to transfer it this weekend.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9