Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Bright beginning to a new week

It is Sunday, March 10, 2013, the sun is shining, the wind is blowing, and the neighbor's dog is barking. It is a good beginning to a new week. I have not checked the weather today, so I am not sure what the meteorologist forecast for today. I suppose I should go to weather.com  and check on the seven day forecast, I need to determine if I will need a sweater or a coat.

wind in the olive
temperatures are heating up
maybe a sweater

This afternoon my neighborhood is quiet because the neighbor's dog has stopped barking. The little fellow barked all morning, which is unusual because he does not bark unless he has something to bark at.  Perhaps he just wanted his people to know he was lonely in the yard especially since the neighbor's cats were not out. If one of the neighbor's cats sits on the fence he will bark at it, but I that cat did not visit today. Perhaps he missed the cat and that was the reason he barked.

Labels: , , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9