Friday, March 08, 2013

Writing about the Rain in Las Vegas

It is raining in Las Vegas. I woke up this morning and there was a puddle of rainwater in my driveway. I took some trash to the black plastic trashcan in the garage, picked up the Las Vegas Review-Journal, and came back into the house. When I got in the house it again began raining. It rained for a long time or, at least, it seemed like a long time to me.

It stopped raining, so I took some recyclables to the garage. while I was outside, for the second time today, I finished rolling the window up on the driver's side. I thought I rolled the window yesterday when I came  home, but apparently I did not roll it  all the way up. Fortunately, it did not  rain hard enough to get the seat wet. It is not raining at the moment, but there is cloud cover. I expect the rain to start again any time.

dark charcoal gray clouds
the wind blowing through the trees
damp and dreary day

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9