Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nine days left in 2012


There are nine days remaining before the New Year. Nine cold days left in 2012. As sit in front of the computer, I wonder what I can do in those nine days. Five or six of those days are weekends or holidays, so that leaves three or four days to accomplish any business. That does not leave much time to accomplish very much.

On December 24 and 31, businesses may be open half a day. About the only things I can do on those days is to go the bank or fax something. I may opt to go to the bank on the morning of December 24 and see if I can get something rolling there. However, the way I am feeling today, I am not looking forward to doing anything until after December 25.

Perhaps I will feel better on Monday morning December 24, after all that is my birthday. Lately the problem has been getting up and moving before noon. I am not sure whether it is the cold weather, the fact that I am turning 66 on December 24, or my mother’s death. Whatever it is, I just cannot seem to get moving before noon. I have to figure out what is causing the problem before Monday.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9