Friday, December 07, 2012

I can concentrate again


I can concentrate for more then five minutes. Because of the stress and dry heavies, my concentration limit was down to five minutes or less. I am tired and I have aches all over my body, but I can concentrate. I still need to call my doctor to make an appointment even though I think my biggest issue was stress.

My mother’s funeral was Thursday afternoon. I had to sit through the funeral service in a wheelchair. I believe my biggest problem was lack of food and my pain medication, the only thing I felt comfortable eating was soup. I am doing better now; I fixed a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and took my pain medication with that. I am still tired, however, I have not had any coffee today, so I will warm a mug of leftover coffee in the microwave and see if that help.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9