Thursday, December 13, 2012

An Effort to do anything


I feel like I am walking through a fog. It takes an effort to do anything. It takes an effort to write. It takes an effort to do housework. I have so much to do that I do not know where to start.

Do I start in Mom’s closet? Do I start in the spar room? I have clothes in the washer I have to hang up, so I guess I will start there. After that what do I do?

I feel as if I am floating in an endless darkness with no anchor, but I know that is not true. I have God, so I have an anchor. As long as I continue to say prayers and meditate, I have an anchor. Perhaps the best thing to do is start somewhere. This morning I think I will start with breakfast. I have not been eating breakfast for the past few days, so toast and butter or jelly may help energize me.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9