Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday of Thanksgiving Week

It’s Monday of Thanksgiving week and even though I did not make many blog entries, I did write. I worked on my NaNoWriMo novel. I also took care of Mom. On the weekend, I have no one to help me, so I have to do everything by myself. It is always tiring, but this last weekend was especially tiring.

On Saturday and Sunday, Mom wanted to get out of the wheelchair. I understand why she wants to get out, but if she gets out by herself, she will fall. I have to help her and Mom does not want anyone to help she wants to do it herself. On Sunday, Mom expected someone to come to the house and pick her up. I do not know where she planned to go, I am not sure Mom knew. She finally calmed down and went to bed.

This week Mom will be home Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am not sure what we are going to eat for the Thanksgiving Feast, probably canned chicken and canned veggies with a gelatin desert or a cake, probably without frosting. I will know more about what we are having on Wednesday. Right now, I just tired and cannot focus on more then a few things at a time. Perhaps I will write a Thanksgiving poem or story and post it in this blog.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9