Sunday, December 09, 2012

A tired Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas


I am trying one of those nutritional drinks that the grocery stores sell. I have been a bit tired lately and I it is because I am not getting the proper nutrition. The last three or four weeks have been stressful and I have not been eating properly. Most of the time I have ate soup or nothing, so I can understand being tired.

Today I ate two meals. For breakfast, I had scrambled eggs and potatoes. For lunch, I ate chicken and potato salad. I think I need to cut down on the potatoes, but I will deal with that issue when I finish the five whole potatoes I have in the kitchen and the potato salad.

Another reason I could be tired is the wind. I went to the grocery store today. The wind was not blowing when I left the house, but when I got to the store it begun to blow. It was blowing worse when I left the grocery store to come home.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9