Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Midweek Reflections on October and hot water

It is October 31, 2012, the end of a stressful month. The hot water tank stopped working last week and in order to get a new on installed, I have to bring some items up to code. The electrician still has not gotten back to me on the price, which is not a good sign. I called the company on Monday and talked to a customer service agent, she said they have to talk to the city inspector. She took my phone number and said they would call me.

Tomorrow is November 1, which is the day our checks hit the bank. We (Mom and I) now have some money to pay for part of the code upgrade. If the electrician does not call me today then I have to call them tomorrow. I am almost tempted to call another company, but they would have to contact the city inspector as well. It would just take longer to get the work done.

I want hot water. I am tired of heating water in the microwave when I want to wash dishes. I am tired of heating water in the microwave when Mom and I need to take a bath or wash our hair. I repeat I want hot water. Perhaps I am becoming a little impatient, but I think I have waited long enough. I am going to post this and then heat up some leftover coffee in the microwave.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9