Thursday, May 31, 2012

My June Writing Schedule


I am not writing much in the morning any more. It takes between thirty minutes and an hour to get Mom out of bed and into the living room in the morning. Then after Mom is in the living room, I have to convince her to take her medication, which is usually difficult. Mom does not think she needs the medication.

Then there is the process of getting Mom ready to go to the daycare center. Fortunately, the hospice sends a C.N.A. to bath Mom so that she can go to daycare. Once Mom is out the door, I have to get ready and go to my appointments or do the shopping. Mornings are no longer a good time for me to write. Usually the only thing I have time to do online is check the bank accounts.

I am going to schedule my writing in the afternoons before Mom gets home from daycare and again in the evening after she goes to bed. I am not sure how much I will write or be able to post, but at this point that is the only way I can see to do it. I am also considering posting to this blog every other day rather then every day. If I do not change my schedule, I will not get anything written or any housework accomplished.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9