Saturday, May 19, 2012

Success Saturday: Small Victories


Sometimes just getting out of bed in the morning is a victory. That is how it was with me today. I did not want to get up; I wanted to stay in bed all day. As caregiver for my mother, I do not have the luxury of remaining in bed all day long. That does not mean that I always want to get up in the morning.

I did sleep later then what I had planned; however, I did get up in time enough to carry two recyclable bins (another small victory) and roll the trashcan to the curb. It would be nice if I could roll the recyclable bins to the curb as well because picking them up and carrying them can sometimes be difficult.

The small victories
Boost the moral of the troops
Advance battle lines

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9