Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Midweek Reflections on my bed


Before I go any farther with this entry, I want to warn the reader that it is not as risqué as it sounds. In fact, it is not risqué at all.

For several months, I slept either on a love seat or on couch. However, Monday I decided that since I have, what I thought was, perfectly good bed I would sleep on it. Now I remember why I was not sleeping in my bed; the mattress is too uncomfortable for a good nights sleep.

For the past two nights, I have been in pain. I am not talking about the little ache one gets after a certain age. I am referring to real “wake me up in the middle of the night” excruciating cannot get out of bed without screaming pain. Once I force myself to get up, I hobble through the house to the kitchen where I take my first morning medication (which is not a pain pill). Then I go into the living room sit down on the couch and fall asleep.

I get more rest sitting on the couch sleeping then I do in my bed. I need a new mattress. I probably also need a new bed frame, but right now I would settle for a box springs and mattress even if I had to put them on the floor. I just want a good night’s sleep without the pain in my knees or back waking me up.

I want a new bed
I want a restful mattress
Wake up without pain

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 1 Comments

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    You should consider one of those electric beds. You'll never sleep on couch again! I absolutely love mine after it banished my evil back pains.

    6:32 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9