Sunday, April 22, 2012

A gripe on Earth Day in Las Vegas


My biggest gripe about plastic trash bags are their size. They are all too big for my household of two people. If I used one of those, I would end up taking the trash out only once a week, but I have to take it out every day or it draws ants and other creepy crawlies.

I use small trashcans in both bathrooms and the kitchen because we do not have enough trash to fill tall trashcans. Sometime I do put the tall plastic trash bags in the cans, but then I feel guilty because I do not have enough trash to fill one, but I have to take the plastic trash bag out at night.

I have found a method that does work, but I am not happy about this solution. I use the plastic shopping bags to put trash in because they are small enough to put in the trashcans and I can take them every day because they are full. There must be another solution, but I have not figured it out, so until I do this is my solution for my small household.

I know I am not the only person with this problem. I know there are other household containing only one or two people that encounter this issue. I have not read anything about it, so until I discover another solution I will continue using my method to solve this problem.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9