Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Mumblings: Upcoming Caregiver Conference in Las Vegas


I am attending the ninth annual caregivers’ conference this week, so tomorrow I have to stay home. Tomorrow, I have to find something to wear to the conference and clean out my car. I have to take everything that is in the backseat and bring them back in the house.

I think the only things I have are some winter blanket, which I have either to take to the laundromat or throw away. The last time I looked at them, they did not look very good; I think they have seen better days. Still I do not like the idea of throwing them away. Maybe I will wash them and see if the animal shelter wants them. I will worry about the blankets next week; tomorrow I will bring them in and put them in the spare room.

I still have to find something to wear. I do not want to wear something different then I wear everyday. Maybe there is something in the spare room, I have not looked in that closet since last year and I know there were some clothes hanging in there. I think I need some new clothes, perhaps next month. If I go shopping for clothes tomorrow I will not get anything else accomplished.

A new dress or suit
Something stylish modern
Blue or lavender

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9