Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Review: Recapping my Week


It’s been a busy week. On Monday, I had an ultrasound of my right leg, there were no blood clots and the veins are healing nicely. On Tuesday, I stayed home, did laundry, and hung on the drying rack or over chairs I need a dryer.

On Wednesday, I picked up the Senior Commodities for Mom and me. Then I went to the wound hospital to have the bandage on my left leg changes. The doctor removed the bandages and said I should wear my compression stockings. In my rush, to get out of the house I forgot to put one on and the other in my purse. I was lucky to get out of the house with my teeth in my mouth.

On Thursday, I attended the 9th Annual Southern Nevada Caregiver Education Conference. This lasted from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. I have a lot of litterateur and notes to go through. I will post more about this conference once I have reviewed the information I brought home.

On Friday, I attended a Caregiver’s support meeting. At the meeting, I replanted two different types of herbs and brought them home. My main goal for the next couple of weeks is to keep them alive. I need to replant them, but I have to empty the dirt out of the big planters and purchase a bag of planting soil from Home Depot.

On my way home from the caregivers’ group, I stopped at Office Depot to purchase a SD disk for my new digital camera. When I got into the store, I found they had a sale on one of the disk that would fit my camera. I also stopped at the grocery store for bread and other items before coming home.

In addition, I also got some writing accomplished. Then today (Saturday) I did some computer maintenance. Mom and I have almost finished a carafe of Hazel Nut coffee and I am considering making another carafe this afternoon.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9