Monday, April 16, 2012

Mundane Monday: Writing reviews and laundry


I am taking a few minutes between reading and reviewing on writing.com and doing laundry. Laundry is one of the things that I can accomplish while doing something else. This is why I like having a working washing machine in the house.

Since I do not have a laptop or tablet computer, when I read and review or do anything else I have to be at home. I probably need to get a laptop or some type of tablet computer, so that I am not stuck at home. All though, since most of what I do when I leave the house is grocery shopping, doctor’s appointments, and paying bills; I am not sure that a portable computer will do me any good. The only places I could use a tablet computer would be the doctor’s office and since I usually do not have to wait, long to see the doctor buy a tablet computer may not help me when I work online.

I live in Las Vegas. It gets too hot in summer to leave a computer or any other technical equipment in the car. I could not take the computer or tablet with me when I go to the grocery story or pay bills. I think I just talked myself out of a tablet computer. I am going to post this now and get back to reviewing.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9