Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tying up loose ends Saturday: Another week past


Another week past
With some success and failures
Saturday at last

Saturday seems a good day to tie up some loose ends, at least around the house. I know that I can accomplish just so much in a twenty-four hour period and I have to sleep sometime. Today, I need to put the clothes on the drying rack away, finish washing my clothes, and another load of sheets. I also want to try a homemade bug trap.

Now to the writing project I have to work on. I have the writing.com fantasy newsletter to finish and check four website I usually do not check on Saturday or Sunday, but since I did not check them yesterday, I have to check them today. In addition, the things I usually do on Saturday, with one addition.

Mom will no longer have a Personal Care Assistant coming in on the weekend, so I have to add making her bed to the list. This should not be a problem since I only have to do is remove the sheet from her bed if they need changing and put fresh sheets on. I usually fix Mom’s meals on the weekend anyway.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9