Monday, April 09, 2012

Mundane Monday: Another Wind event expected in Las Vegas


I am not exactly sure what the meteorologist meant my wind event. We have had several wind events over the past few weeks. Sometimes the wind gusted as fast as 25 miles per hour. Every time the wind blows, I get nervous. Fortunately, it has not blown down the pine tree in my front yard. One of the wind events did blow a dead limb off that tree.

I have to find the money to get that tree cut down before one of our wind events takes it out. The wind here can blow fast, sometimes we get gust blowing at 40 miles per hour. When those wind gust happen trees fall, which is why I get nervous.

The pine tree does not look healthy. It leas toward the street, it is not planted close to the curb, but it is a tall tree. I know it will cost between $800.00 and $1,000.00 to get the tree cut down. That is a lot of money to come up with all at once, especially with mortgage payments, power bills, water bills (which is going up this year), and gas prices. I will just have to figure out something. In the mean time, I am going to say prayers for protection.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9