Monday, March 12, 2012

Mundane Monday: A long and prolific day


This morning I went to have my eyes checked. The appointment was at 9:30 and I did not leave the doctor’s office until about 11:00. After that I made another stop, which it turned out was not necessary, but I did not know this at the time.

Anyway, I did not get home until about 1:00 PM and then I took a nap. I did not start writing until after supper. Despite the fact that I got a late start, I got a lot accomplished. In addition, to writing three blog entries I review several stories on writing.com.

I did not check my e-mail or the bank accounts. Usually I obsess over the unaccomplished tasks, but this evening I am not worried about them. It is nice not to be worried about something.

Right now, I am just passing time until the virus scan starts. It is set to begin about 11:30 PM and I want it to begin tonight. I have tried changing the time, but the program will not let me. Therefore, I will stay up and write until the program begins scanning my computer. Maybe I will check one of my e-mail accounts or say some prayers while I am waiting for the virus scan to begin.

If I turn the computer off before the scan starts, it will run when I turn the machine on tomorrow. However, I would rather this program ran this evening so it does not interfere with my working online tomorrow.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9