Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Productive Saturday morning in Las Vegas

This morning, I have made an offline journal entry, written a poem for a writing.com contest, composed two blog entries (this is my third), run a virus scan on my computer, washed a load of cloths, rolled the trashcan to the curb, picked up my Saturday paper, taken two of my morning meds, and made coffee.

I have my mother to thank for this productivity. Mom, who has Alzheimer’s disease, woke up crying about 1:55 AM. I did not get her calmed and back to sleep until about 2:30, as a results I could not go back to sleep. It is about 5:30 now, so I will not get back to bed until later tonight.

I hear Mom stirring. I hear her talking, but since she is not crying I will not disturb her. It is possible she will go back to sleep, so I will wait and see what happens in the next couple of hours. I did not plan to get Mom up until 6:30 or 7:00 this morning. Since this is Saturday, she does not go to the Adult Daycare center and can sleep a little later.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9