Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Good day online

Today was a good day for writing and paying bills, which sounds like a good subject for a poem. I got us caught up on the water bill and the trash collection bill. The trash collection was not as high as I thought it would be, so I was able to pay the whole thing.

I have gone paperless with the electric bill and the water bill. I now have to go paperless with the Republic Services (they pick up our trash) bill. I would like to go paperless with all the bills, but I do not think that is possible, especially with some of the medical bills. Anyway, it has been a good day for me to catch up on bills.

There was a time when I drove all over town to pay the bills or wrote a check and mailed it. Usually, I drove all over Las Vegas because the bills were due and there was not enough time for the check to get there through the mail. Now I just go to a website, either the company website or my bank website. I usually go to the company website because the payment is posted immediately, even when I set the payment to come out of the bank two or three days later.

Paying bills online
Life is so much easier
Do not use the car

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9