Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: A nice day in Las Vegas

This evening I am thankful that it was a nice day in Las Vegas. The weather was not too cold or too warm. I drove to the west side of town with my window down. The wind blowing through the car as a drove felt good. The only time the wind blew today was when I was driving the car.

There were a few clouds today. They were beautiful and I saw one that looked like an angel flying through across the blue sky. I enjoyed the drive, even though I did get a bit lost on my way to the meeting. I had not been to that building before, so I was not surprised when I got lost. However, I found my way to a street I recognized and got to the meeting a little late.

On the way back home, I stopped at the grocery store to pick up something for Mom. Then I came home, I wish I could have stayed out a little longer. However, I had to be home before 3:00 PM. Today I would have liked to go to a park, sit at a picnic table and write poetry. Oh well, perhaps I can do that next week or next month.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9