Sunday, February 19, 2012

Last week was educational

Last week I learned that I can write at least two hundred words when I chose a subject and start writing. The subject I wrote about had to do with daily life and the events that happened to me. Last week was educational concerning more the just writing.

I went to the grocery store on Friday. I learned that I have to change the way I go shopping because walking through the store pushing a shopping cart was work. I need to go a little slower through the grocery store or start using one of the electric carts people ride through the store.

I suppose I could simply divide my shopping trips into two or three during the week instead of attempting to buy everything in one trip. More then one shopping trip per week will cut down on what I can accomplish at home. I enjoy grocery shopping more then I enjoy housework. I enjoy writing more then I grocery shopping.

I have to set aside two day a week to go grocery shopping, perhaps Wednesday and Friday or Tuesday and Thursday. I will have to see which is best, but I think Tuesday and Thursday at this point because I like to keep Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for housework and doctor’s appointments.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9