Monday, February 13, 2012

Tomorrow is Valentines’ Day

It’s that time of year again,
when couples are giving each other
flowers and chocolate
in heart shaped boxes.

I’m single
so the only one to buy me flowers
or chocolate
is myself.

I have to go out tomorrow to pick up some Band-Aids and coffee. So I may as well buy myself some chocolate. I’m not going to get myself flowers simply because I prefer chocolate. I prefer chocolate over almost anything else, with the exception of coffee. In fact, my favorite coffee drink is café mocha.

I like café mocha so much that I keep instant hot chocolate mix at home so that I can have café mocha whenever I want without leaving the house or going to a special coffee shop. I should buy some more hot chocolate mix tomorrow when I buy the coffee. That way I will not run out of either coffee or chocolate.

Since tomorrow is Valentines’ Day and I’m single, I will need several cups of café mocha to get through the day. Being single on Valentines’ Day is interesting, I almost said not fun, but it can be fun if I approach the day with the proper attitude. A cup of hot café mocha will help improve my attitude about Valentines’ Day.

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9