Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am looking for office furniture

I am looking for office furniture. I need to get several pieces because I am moving my home office out of the living room and into the spare room. I already have two computer desks so I am going to buy the things I do not have first. I do not have filling cabinets or a good office chair. Therefore, I am looking for those items first.

I think the first thing I need in my new office is filling cabinets. I need to organize my stories and poems. Right now, I have the stories and poems on disk or in fill boxes. It is difficult to find the pieces I want to rewrite or submit, so I need to redo my entire filling system and to do that I need new filling cabinets because fill boxes are not secure enough for my needs.

I am searching online for fireproof filing cabinets. After considering the different types of cabinets I could buy, I decided these types of filling cabinets would work best for me. I feel a fireproof filing cabinet would give one less thing to worry about. I still have to decide whether I want two drawer or four drawer filling cabinets.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9