Friday, February 10, 2012

Free-write Friday: Staring at the screen

Time began: 9:51:42 AM

It’s Friday. I’m at the computer. I can’t think of anything to write. I’m tired perhaps that’s why I can’t think of a subject. This is a free write, so I don’t suppose it has to be about any particular subject. This is just as well since I can’t think of anything to write. Perhaps that why I can’t think of a subject. I’m telling myself I can’t think of anything to write and that’s becoming a self fulfilling prophecy.
           
All I need to do is write 200 words because that’s the word count goal for this blog. You would think that I could think of a subject, but I can’t seem to do that. A blog entry should cover one subject or most people won’t read it. This entry is, is what I just forgot what I was going to write. I suspect I’m thinking instead of writing. A free-write is not something to think about it’s something to write about. Just sit down at the computer and begin to write about anything that pops into your head. I don’t know if anyone will read it or not. I just want to make the entry, so that I can go to the store and pick up a prescription. Once that is done, then I can come home and get some more work accomplished here.

I think I’ve reached the end of this entry. Writing what I have written was a struggle since I couldn’t think if anything to write in the beginning. Perhaps I need to keep a list of subjects to write about. Perhaps I should change Free write Friday to some other subject. Perhaps I should take a nap, but I have to go to the pharmacy and I have to buy some other items at the store as well.

Time finished: 10:00:14 AM 

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9