Thursday, February 09, 2012

I’ve decided to go to the public library next week

It’s been a while since I went to the public library, so unless I can find my library card I have to get a new one. Today I’m planning to go Tuesday or Wednesday, but that depends on what happens on Monday.

I used to go every week or so, but since I became my mother’s caregiver it’s become difficult to get anywhere. However, Mom is in Adult Daycare during the do, so I can get away for a few hours. I miss going to the library. I always enjoyed looking at the books on the shelves and deciding which ones I wanted to check out.

When I go, I usually look at the new releases first because I always find something that is interesting. I’m looking forward to my visit next week. I need to do more fun things, now that Mom is doing well in daycare.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9