Saturday, February 18, 2012

Finally a chance to focus on writing

It’s Saturday evening and I finally have a chance to focus on writing. I am seriously considering giving up the attempt to write anything on Saturday or Sunday. I know I should write everyday, but sometimes it just is not possible to focus on writing and taking care of Mom at the same time.

Today was especially stressful. Mom is wearing oxygen; the problem is that she wants to remove the tubes. At least, today she wanted to remove them. Sometimes she does not have a problem, but today she did. I am not sure why the oxygen was an issue today.

She did not want to discuss it; she just wanted to take the plastic tubes out of her nose. The oxygen was not the only thing Mom has an issue with today; she did not want to take her medication either. Eventually, I got her to take her meds. I still have one more tablet to give her at 8:00, but normally she takes that pill without any problems. I think that is because I have to wake her up to give it to her and she just wants to get back to sleep.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9