Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Afternoon at Home in Las Vegas

Clouds conceal the sun
Birds fly between oak tress
The day slowly warms

When I took the trash to the curb this morning, it was chilly. At least, it was chilly to most people; however, to me it seemed cold. Fortunately, I have a heavy sky jacket to wear when I go outside. The day is warming up, while the sun plays hide-and-seek.

Sheets hung on the line
Drying as the sun smiled down
It plays hide-and-seek

The chill did not keep me from washing some sheets this morning. The four I washed dried when the sun came out. The sun is now behind a cloud, so I am not washing any more sheets today. I will wash the cloths that I hang on the drying rack in the house.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9