Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday in Las Vegas

A beautiful day
Visit from a neighbor’s cat
Cloths dry on the line

I finally have a washing machine at home. A plumber came Thursday and put a sleeve on the drainpipe so now I can do laundry at home. The plumber did say not to use the super cycle on the washing machine, which I wouldn’t do anyway.

When I went into the backyard to bring in the cloths, a neighbor cat jumped down from a stonewall and walked across my yard. This cat walks across my yard all the time. Sometimes she walks through the front yard, but most of the time she goes through my back yard. She is gray, white, and black with strips.

Labels: , , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9