Sunday, November 06, 2011

It feels like winter

Clouds cover blue sky
No sunlight reaches the ground
It feels like winter

It is a chilly autumn day. My heat is acting up and it feels cold in the house. Outside clouds completely hide the sun. Inside the house, I am attempting to keep use warm without using the auxiliary heat. Whenever the auxiliary heat comes on the temperature in the house goes down.

I have stood at the thermostat and watched the process. I set the temperature and if the auxiliary heat comes on the temperature goes down and the heat does not turn off because it never reaches the sit temperature. As long as the regular heat is on the set temperature, but I cannot set the thermostat too high because the auxiliary heat will come on and the temperature will go down.

I have a technician coming in on Tuesday afternoon. In the mean time, I am going to get a space heater today so that I can warm the bathroom enough for my mother to take a shower.

Labels: , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9