Sunday, October 30, 2011

Writing on a beautiful Sunday in Las Vegas

It is a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas. I look out my living room window to see a clean yard. A yard without weeds and only one dying tree left. Last weeks a friend had some clean my front and backyard. The yard looks wonderful without weeds. I can see the rocks scattered across the front yard.

No distracting weeds
To hide the stone covered yard
Birds sing in the trees

I heard a bird this morning. I think it may be a sparrow because it did not sound like a nightingale. There is also a bird in my backyard, every morning he sits on the roof above my kitchen window and sings. It is fall and the birds are still singing in Las Vegas. Mornings are cool and pleasant; I think the bird must be enjoying the nice weather as much as I have. Fall in Las Vegas is nice.

I did not look at the weather report this morning, so I have no idea how much longer this nice weather will last. I hope until after Thanksgiving, but I will take what I can get. It is nice not to have temperatures that are too hot or too cold.

Pleasant temperatures
A nice day in Las Vegas
Beautiful weather

Labels: , , ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9