Friday, November 04, 2011

Did I just hear thunder?

It is a beautiful cloudy and windy day here in Las Vegas. Grayish clouds hide the blue sky. A chilly wind is blowing thought the trees. It is not a cold wind and does not require a heavy coat. When I went to my car, I wore a long sleeved blouse and long skirt. I was warm enough for the few minutes I was out there.

I did not look at the weather this morning or at noon. I do no know what the meteorologist predicted for today. Tree limbs are waving continually, so the wind is strong. The clouds are getting thicker and the sun no longer peeks through. I could have hear thunder, but that does not mean it will rain in my neighborhood.

Las Vegas covers a large area. It can rain and even flood in one section of town and not in another. I know I rolled up the windows in my car, but I suppose I should check just to make sure....

I have to close this entry now, because my mother just came home. I have to fix her something to eat and calm her down because she misses her father.

Labels: ,

  • Disclosure Policy for Poet 999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff
  • 0 Comments

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home

    ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9 ss_blog_claim=a8c1097db65820f0a340f0696e6013a9